Wednesday, January 18, 2012

365 Project | Day Eighteen

Can't believe it has been 17 years.

I lost my cousin 17 years ago today, just two days after my birthday. I didn't really know her well because I was only 8 but I can tell you I think about her from time to time. I wonder what life would have been like if she was still around. I wish I would have got the chance to know her better. 

RIP Tish!!

So again not much went on today. Well, yesterday the wind blew and blew so hard that we had to call our landlords and get them to come fix the roof because it blew a ton of the shingles off. They were here bright and early to fix it. 

Went to the gym again today and did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes on the bike :) Tonight we had pot roast in the crock pot. Yum!!! 

I know it doesn't look very good but trust me when I tell you, it was freaking AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment