Sunday, January 15, 2012

365 Project | Day Thirteen

Birthday Party!

I am getting an early start to K's birthday this year, since the years past well I procrastinate. So, this year I made it a goal to start early. She is having a candy land themed party and we wanted to make a wreath for the door. We decided on a balloon wreath that I saw on pinterest.com. It worked because the colors in the candy land themed are pretty primary with pink and purple thrown in. I was at my parents house this weekend and I got my Momma to help me make it. We went to Michael's and got the straw wreath, then had to go to Joann Fabrics to get the floral hooks. Then it was off to Party City to get the balloons. In all it took about 30-45 minutes to make. It was a fun project and K loves it!





No comments:

Post a Comment