Friday, January 20, 2012

365 Project | Day Twenty

Early Morning- UGH!!!

We got up super early this morning to take my mom to the hospital for surgery. 4:45am and I was up. We left around 5:30 so that we could be there at 6 surgery was scheduled for 7:30 of course the DR. was late. Never fails. Aunt Connie showed up to sit and wait with us which was super nice. :)

I guess surgery took about an hour-hour and fifteen minutes. We finally got a call back to the consultation room and the doctor came in and said everything went fine. YAY!!!! Less invasive surgery went good. No major cuts. 

Aunt Connie was staying because when my mom got to a room the floor that she was going to be on would not allow children under the age of 12 on the floor, silly right? Oh we as K would say "hostible" procedure. So me and K set off, but before we left the hostible we had to stop in the gift shop, we got momma a picture frame and on it, it says "Three Generations" :) 

We went back to my parents house to get stuff we need and left what we didn't need to bring home and headed back home. Before we could even get out the driveway K was asleep. Needless to say that didn't last but maybe 10 minutes. She is finally now asleep after being up since 5:20 and only having a 10 minute cat nap.

I just talked to my mom a little bit ago and she sounded great. She told me "I am soooo high" It was hilarious hearing that come out my mom and her just laughing for no reason but I am glad she is ok. 

Ok enough talk, lets get to the picture :D


This was taken with my new phone :) Much nicer than my last camera on my old phone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment