Monday, January 9, 2012

365 Project | Day Seven

I'm a few days late, but these were taken on the correct date. My mom came down for the weekend and I just don't really get on the computer much when she is here :)

Saturday January 7, 2012 I went to a thirty one spring product premier  at a local movie theater. I got to enjoy the afternoon with my mother in law as she is in the business with me. Anyways it was an awesome premier, the new products well, are amazing. I can't wait til February 1st to start booking parties for the new spring products and to be able to buy some of them!!Thirty one is doing something new with this catalog, they have a special thermal tote and they are $1 more than the original thermal totes. The $1 will go to help with women and children with self esteem issues. It will be labeled on the outside with Thirty One Gives & the inside rim will have U R Bold, U R True, U R Strong, U R U. I can't wait to purchase one of these either. Anyway now onto the photos :)





No comments:

Post a Comment