Friday, January 20, 2012

365 Project | Day Nineteen

Yummy yummy cake pops!!

I got a cake pop machine today! I can not wait to test it out, we are going to be making some for K's birthday party. I am not sure what design we are going to do but nonetheless I am excited! 

Today my momma came and got K and me. We went and got ice cream from Dairy Queen. K loves ice cream cones. "Nilla" to be exact. Yum! Then we went and looked at house for rent in their area. We are moving back, we are moving back, we are moving back and I can't wait. Right daddy? :) 

Momma is having surgery tomorrow so we had to stay the night and have to get up super early to take her for surgery, then we are coming back home to spend the weekend with T-Day as K used to call him and then going back to take care of momma on Sunday!! What a busy next week I have!!



No comments:

Post a Comment